Dr. Garry F. Gordon MD, DO, MD (H)
Townsend Letter, (July 2007): Chelation, Heavy Metals, Heart Disease, and Health: An Oral Detoxification Program That Is Now Essential for Optimal Health and Longevity (Part Two)
by Garry F. Gordon MD, DO, MD (H)
Dr. Russell Jaffe MD, ph.D, CCN
Ascorbate (Vitamin) C and heavy metal detoxification. Watch video here
Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD is a board-certified cardiologist and the author of Curing the Incurable: Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases, and Toxins and STOP America’s #1 Killer!; plus three other groundbreaking medical books. He is one of the world’s leading vitamin C experts and frequently lectures to medical professionals all over the globe about the proper role of vitamin C and antioxidants in the treatment of a host of medical conditions and diseases.
Curing the Incurable: Watch Video here
- Several years ago the author, cardiologist Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD was asked to assist Hal Huggins, DDS, with a number of Dr. Huggins’ dental patients. Each of the patients was quite ill and obviously suffering with one or more very serious medical conditions. Prior to sedating each patient Dr. Huggins asked Dr. Levy to administer a specific protocol of vitamin C.Dr. Levy had never performed or even heard of such a practice, but was greatly impressed as each patient left the dental office markedly improved – many were asymptomatic. As a result, his interest in vitamin C was greatly aroused and he began a search through all the medical literature for any studies concerning this vitamin therapy and the miraculous results he had witnessed time and time again.He quickly found the medical journals were filled with thousands of studies and articles about vitamin C. Many of them reported similarly dramatic results with a myriad of diseases and other difficult medical conditions. Dr. Levy knew that this was information that all his colleagues needed. Consequently, he was compelled to spend the next four years researching and writing Curing the Incurable. Because this book was written especially for his medical colleagues, Dr. Levy has taken great care to research, document, and report the vital truths about vitamin C — he cites over 1,200 scientific references.Curing the Incurable provides the information you need to most effectively use vitamin C to:
- Prevent, cure, reverse and/or greatly improve a massive list of health conditions.
- Cut your mortality risk (from all causes) by as much as 50%.
- Boost your immune system and energy levels to optimum levels.
- Optimize blood and intracellular levels of vitamin C.
- Dramatically increase bio-availability (up to 800% or more) without increasing your dose size.
- Avoid gastric discomfort, the diarrhea, and increased urination that prove most of your large doses of vitamin C are headed for the sewer.
- And much, much more.
Primal Panacea: Read the Preface here
- A hereditary defect prevents the human body from synthesizing a natural cure-all made by most animals and found in abundance by primal man. Overwhelming documentation proves when one’s blood levels of the “primal panacea” are sufficiently high, it prevents and cures cancer, heart disease, infectious and degenerative diseases, and can neutralize and even reverse damage from virtually all toxins, venoms, and radiation.
Dr. Daniel Pompa
- True Cellular Detox: watch YouTube Video
- A natural, scientifically tested plan for the prevention of arteriosclerosis, heart attack, and stroke.
Dr. Marc S. Micozzi, M.D., Ph.D FREE Books and Videos
- “MONUMENTAL CURES” A Definitive Guide to Surviving Mainstream Medicine
- “BOUNDLESS CURES” The secret to turning off cancer tumors
- “LAST RESORT CURES” Healing Secrets that WORK, when Modern Medicine Fails
“PATRIOT CURES” Safe, Natural, Science-backed Solutions to America’s Most Devastating Health Crises
“DIVINE HEALING” A comprehensive guide to nature’s greatest healing.
- Dr. Micozzi’s HEART SURVIVAL SUMMIT (Video)
Dr. Fred Pescatore
- An All-Natural Plan to Protect and Restore Memory,
Strengthen Focus, And Build a Bigger, Brighter Brain—Starting Today
Dr. Fred Pescatore: The hidden cause of a half a million deaths a year:
Heavy metal testing is something I do with nearly all of my patients. Granted, I live in an urban area. And I also see many patients who lived in New York City during the aftermath of 9/11, when there were lots of harmful substances in the air.
But as I hope today’s discussion will show you, heavy metals need to be on your radar no matter where you live.
That’s because a new study estimates that upwards of half a million premature heart disease deaths in the U.S. every year have ties to low-level lead exposure.
And for the record, that’s higher — by about ten times — than previous estimates.
That’s at least partly because previous estimates only factored in the deaths of people with lead levels above 5 μg/dL. But this toxin is far more insidious than those parameters give it credit for. And higher mortality rates — from heart disease, in particular — can also happen at levels well below this threshold.
This study featured participants with baseline lead levels from below 1 μg/dL all the way up to 56. The average lead level was 2.7. And roughly 20 percent of subjects had levels of at least 5.
Results shows that subjects with a level of 6.7 faced a 37 percent higher risk of all-cause early death compared to subjects with lead levels of 1 μg/dL or lower. They also faced a 70 percent higher risk of cardiovascular disease death. And double the risk of death from ischemic heart disease.
Ultimately, low-level lead exposure was linked with a 38 percent increase in all-cause mortality, a 95 percent increase in cardiovascular disease mortality, and a 157 percent increase in ischemic heart disease mortality. Which means that lead exposure might actually be responsible for up to one third of all heart disease deaths.
Let those staggering numbers sink in for a moment. And then think about it: If this small amount of lead can prove fatal, just imagine what it’s doing to our bodies before it kills us.
So if you don’t mind me asking, when was the last time your doctor tested you for lead? Because if this makes anything clear, it’s that there are no safe levels—not for anyone of any age.
And the sad fact is that, despite increased awareness, sources of lead exposure are everywhere—in old paint, fuel, lead pipes and batteries, industrial waste, and even our food supply.
Until we start to demand remediation in all of these areas, the public health will continue to hang in the balance. And considering the fact that lead’s death toll is now neck and neck with tobacco smoke exposure, I think it’s high time we did exactly that.
At the very least, do me a favor and get yourself tested. It could very well save your life.